Monday, August 4, 2008

Macafee 2008

I have used a lot of antivirus .But I started to use MacAfee some four months back only. Most of the rating sites for antivirus give third place to MacAfee. Truly this should be given first place because of its efficiency to guard from more vulnerable viruses.

That too MacAfee total protection 2008 is a superb antivirus. Here after I will use this MacAfee alone through my life time. And I also recommend MacAfee for those who want a antivirus. Its real time shield is very superb, for e.g. if you insert a drive it automatically detects it and quarantine the virus.

The user interface is also designed very nicely to attract the users. Really MacAfee is very good software’s rate MacAfee to 100 and not just to 10.



2 comments:

Ramakrishnan said...

hi this is ramakrishnan.... link me back to my other blog.... i have

added u.... http://coolramki.blogspot.com.com.... i have added

u...please let me know after u add me...

Ramakrishnan said...

hi this is ramakrishnan.... link me back to my other blog.... i have

added u.... http://coolramki.blogspot.com....i have added

u...please let me know after u add me...